Budapest, District 6. Jokai ter 1.
- 115 m2
Spacious first-floor unit which has been renovated throughout and in a brilliant location! Excellent layout and only a few steps away from Okgoton and Andrássy Avenue.
- Entry hall
- Guest toilet
- Open plan kitchen with combined living and dining
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with all the modern electrical appliances (fridge, micro, dishwasher, oven-hub, exhaust fan and all the necessary kitchen utensils)
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms bathroom with shower, sanitary (washing machine)
- Study or third bedroom
This neighborhood is full of lively streets, major entertainment spots, fancy restaurants, cafés with terrace and key places of interest such as the Opera House, the Music Academy, the Operetta, various other theaters and galleries, exhibitions all represent the Pesti Broadway quarter. This is the most vivid cultural part of the city. The area is both cultural and historical heart of the city too. Very rich in historical monuments especially in architectural treasures. Just one street off the picturesque Andrássy Avenue which is the most exclusive boulevard of Budapest. It is lined with ancient trees and architectural masterpieces has been the center of glittering life in Budapest for many years.
For more information, please contact +36 70 614 0628
Testimonials view all
Thanks for all your help during the year!- Salvatore S.
- 95 m2 €1100 Budapest, District 9. Erkel u. 6. 3. learn more
- 75 m2 €1500 Budapest, District 5. Vigyazo Ferenc u. 3. learn more
- 60 m2 €1700 Budapest, District 5., Dorottya utca 6. learn more
- 141 m2 €2400 Budapest, District 6. Kiraly utca 19.2. learn more
- 155 m2 €3300 Budapest, District 6. Varosligeti Fasor 18. learn more